Internet Marketing Systems Analyst (REF: IMSA-1013)
We now have a trainee role available within our internet marketing operation.
What we offer
This is an exciting opportunity for an intern who wishes to gain practical experience and develop transferable skills in the latest technologies of Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Search Marketing. Over a period of 3-6 months the student will develop basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services online. This will include the latest internet marketing strategies and tactics, online product demonstration, online lead generation, lead control systems and Google Search guidelines.
Your learning and contribution will be in one or more of the following areas:
- Improve user experience in a website by adding up-to-date content
- Target German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch audience with highly relevant content.
- Generate leads via our website and develop our existing lead management system
- Use email for funnel optimization
- Develop targeted email marketing based on geographical segmentation
- Achieve measurable ROI: Improve deliverability of content, measure and monitor user experience in terms of conversions
Social Media Marketing
- Implement Social Media engagement on Facebook and integration with email and content marketing. Develop and expand community
- Increase organic traffic via Search Engine optimisation
- Assist in professional article distribution and backlinking
What you will offer - "Essential Skills"
- Languages: English as the main language plus any of the following: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch
- Basic Facebook marketing skills for product demonstration and lead generation. A high degree of skill in any form of Facebook promotion is an advantage.
- Online Research and data entry
- Basic knowledge of html
To request further information or to apply please contact us selecting the right option. Your application should include the above reference number, not exceeding 100 words and briefly explaining how you meet the above "essential skills".